God has blessed me with such a precious sweet daughter. (actually three of them, but this post is about Elizabeth!) I cannot believe she is 7 years old now. To think she was only just turned two when we moved back to Okinawa. Now she's in 1st grade and going off to Japanese school every morning. She is such a social butterfly and can make friends with anyone. She has one or two really best friends but had a had time limiting the number of girls invited to her party to the few I allowed.
I guess it's agood thing I put a limit on it because Tom and I thought we were going to have to go it alone with 10 kiddos at the ice skating rink. Thank goodness McKenzie's dad Chris showed up and was such a big help!

The girls were all so sweet and got along wonderfully even in the midst of all the falls and bumps involved in learning to ice skate. I'm pretty sure of few of them decided to change their dreams to ice skating...watch out moms!
Thank you everyone for letting your sweet girls join us for this fun party to celebrate Elizabeth!!






Ice angels??

Tom really enjoys ice skating as much as the kids do!

Can you tell how much Amelia enjoyed her ice skating experience? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment