Monday, September 7, 2009

Austin finally gets his Birthday Cake!

Austin's Birthday was August 21st. So, we're a little bit late with his cake this year! Daddy was in Hawaii on Austin's birthday so we went to the ice cream store. Instead of an ice cream cake, he chose to get clown ice cream cones so that's what he had on his actual birthday.

I was determined though that HE WOULD GET A BIRTHDAY CAKE. I refuse to repeat my mistake of his 1st birthday where the event got put off and put off and he never got a cake. Yes, I might win worst mother of the year for that one, right?

So, 2 weeks late, Austin said he wanted a stingray cake. We made a couple of lemon cakes and some fondant and the cake turned out sooo cute! Did you know stingrays taste like lemon? :) We had lots of fun singing Happy Birthday to him in English and Japanese. He especially loved that he got TWO BIRTHDAYS!
Happy 4th birthday Austin!!




















1 comment:

  1. I love that cake!! So cute to that he thought Stingrays taste like lemon!!

    ReplyDelete