Sunday, October 3, 2010

A visit to my absolute favorite beach in the world...

My children enjoy the water so much. The three oldest are probably already far better swimmers than I ever will be. Amelia loves the water as well and she loves to go out in the kayak. Here they are all set to go snorkeling. There were somany beautiful fish out there this day. I wish all of my family could come over and see how beautiful this island is we live on.
Amelai and I go out for a ride.

A view through the keyhole.

The crab we brought home from the beahc last weekend got a new home. I hope he enjoys his new island.
Ready, set, jump!
Such a sweet big brother, Amelia is so lucky!
Trying for that elusive perfect family photo! It's never easy when you have so many faces to capture.

Love that little girl and her sandy footprints! She brings such joy to our lives.
The dogs got towed back in the kayak when they got tired of swimming back to the boat launch beach.
Me and my sweet girls, Alycia and Amelia Grace.
I love my life!
I love to take pictures of the kids footprints in the sand.
Doesn't she just make you want to fly over and give her kisses?

No comments:

Post a Comment