Wow! I haven't touched this blog since we left Okinawa and it shows!! Its been over a year since we left that amazing island in the South China Sea. Most of the time I enjoy life here in Virginia Beach and we have made some very good friends for which I'm thankful. One of those families is the King family. We had so much fun in April when we went strawberry picking with them. It's one of the top five things I wanted to introduce my children to when we moved back to Virginia! Sweet delicious strawberries right from the vine. We picked and ate and picked and ate some more. So much fun.....
I know there are way more pictures than you should rally include on a blog but I just love to take pictures aand it's hard to narrow down a 100 pictures to just 4 or 5...so here are 21 instead!!
I love this picture of Austin adn Amelia so much!
We found a centipede! Everybody had to hold it. I guess it's not the stinging kind we had in Okinawa?
Just one more, please mommy......
Good friends.....
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment